What does an antivirus software do?
- Antivirus software is a computer program that scans files or your computer’s memory for certain patterns that may indicate an infection.
- The patterns it looks for are based on the signatures, or behavior (Heuristic Analysis).
- You should always use updated version of antivirus software to enjoy maximum benefits from it.
Why you need antivirus software for your PC?
- Protects your computer completely against virus threats
- Protects your personal identity and official data files
- Protects your computer safe against slow processing and eventually freezing